Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Curiousity Leads Cat to Danger and Exploration!

NEWS ALERT
Cat endangers one or two lives on dangerous exploration of newly discovered gateway to the center of the Earth!
*******************

What's this?
A little tight
Dark
Hard to spelunk quietly when things are moving under your paws.
The DANGER is thrilling!!
Risking life and limb

Dusty
Dusty bunnies
wiggle wiggle shift
So dark
I must be a mile inside by now
No one will ever find me

WHOA!!!
Turn off the lights!

Mom, don't! Leave me alone!
I'm exploring! I don't want to stop now!
I'm almost to the center of the Earth!

Mom doesn't listen.
She's so rude.


**************
NEWS ALERT FOLLOW UP
Mean Mom hauls cat out of the antique radio cabinet and tells him to explore the newspaper tents instead.
No news at 11. I intend to be napping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home