Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A request for the 4 Star Nap room.

I'm so cute.
Aren't I cute?
I'm really really cute.

See I'm using my cute voice.
The light one with a chirrup on the end.
That kitten voice, that says I am SO sweet and adorable.

See see see
I am cute
And so well behaved.

You can trust me
I'd like in the bedroom now
Please please please

I hear you approach the door.
Perhaps purring so much louder tipped my hand
But I am SO cute


CUTE! I'm CUTE!
Yes, yes! Pick me up and let me in the bedroom!
I have an appointment for a nap on the bed

and WAIT!
WAIT!
I'm not purring anymore!

You're taking me away from the door.
No no no no I can't hear you
LET ME DOWN!

I don't want to be held.
I want in the bedroom.
You think that just because Dad has allergies and the bed linens have to be cat fur free that I care?

I don't care about that!
I NEED to nap on the bed!
(push!) ~~SWIPE~~ Let me go!

I do not like these rules.

I do not like you.

Not this morning.

Not when I have to nap in the pony fort . . . again.

I am going to go sulk now.

Keep your kittie treats to yourself.

I am NOT interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home