Thursday, January 15, 2009

So FIRST mom and dad leave and then Auntie Val slips and breaks her elbow. So some NEW Auntie comes along and tries to feed us while mom and dad are running their dumb old marathon.

We need separate plates.
They need to be EQUAL portions.
And I prefer sardines. . . . not this tinned mice crap.

You are SUCH a newbie at this Auntie Trish. I'll bet you don't even HAVE cats . . . .

Good thing mom and dad are BACK.
Good thing mom's all apologetic and showing me pictures of ponies.
and then I saw . . . JEEZOPETE! Grandma and Grandpa were there too. This is NOT Fair!

I know Gpa would LOVE to have me ride in their car for three days. I could have been his BEST friend. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Stuck up here in the artic north . . . shivering my little kitten bones.

Speaking of which--Pete is still keeping to his rounds. I am shocked. It was ZERO degrees this morning. Pete is awesome. Totally and completely awesome. And probably frostbit. It's COLD out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home