Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dougal rhymes with Google

Mom and Dad are back from their "weekend away" in Quebec.
The best part of the at home getaways are that I get to enjoy the fires, the games and the great dinners too. Too many 4 star restaurants have dress codes that discriminate against cats.

There was dancing.
Golf.
Candlelit dinners and a Pirate Movie Marathon!

I prefer All Creatures Great and Small (and golf) . . . . those British cat actresses have the cutest accents . . . oh it makes me shiver and giggle . . . they're just so Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

And golf is very interesting. I could watch and watch and watch and watch and watch and watch and watch it on tv for hours. And despite how carefully I watch I have yet to see ONE of those birds that's twirping in the background. Or see an airplane . . . though I did see the SHADOW of an airplane . . .

I learned this weekend that Dougal rhymes with Google.

I find that kind of amusing. I didn't know I rhymed with anything. I suppose it's better than being Orange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home