Sunday, December 24, 2006

I didn't know that!

I was talking to Jon and told him that I really messed up asking for a pony or a penguin but not remembering which it was and I was very worried. Jon said, "It's okay. You can ask for both, you know."

I was stunned. REALLY? I could get a PONY AND a PENGUIN?

I ran to Jim. I asked him the same thing. Jim said, "Yep. And you can ask for a baby elephant too."

Well there's no sense being greedy.

But just to be sure I went to Dad. Dad looked at me sternly and said, "Of course you can ask for a penguin and a pony. It all boils down to are you naughty or nice anyway."

OH DEAR!!!!!!!!!

I forgot about that part.

I ran to mom and I was ever so sweet and asked if I could help cook breakfast. She told me thank you no, and please get off the counter.

I have to really think about how to be nicer.

It's just that . . . . well being naughty is just so EASY. And being nice takes work . . . .

~~sigh~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home