Thursday, April 06, 2006

Big Picture Thinking

Learn Continually
Listen Intentionally
Think Expansively


Socrates Club keeps coming up with these HARD assignments. I don't know WHY we have to think so much. Seems to me that there should be more cat TV shows and less intellectual discussion at Socrates Club, but I keep getting outvoted.

So . . . .

Learn Continually. I learned how to open doors. I learned to look under rugs for treasure. I learned that if you are lucky enough to find a packet of papers that have been stapled together, you can make them into a fort.

Listen Intentionally . . . not a clue here. Don't know what they're talking about.

Think expansively. Okay so there's this squirrel and he keeps making faces at me and I think that if I could get outside I could wipe that freakish smile off his face . . . . I'm sorry, what? Thinking? Oh . . . yeah . . . Thinking expansively. . . . . . um

That would be an ecumenical matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home