Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A star is born

I was born on September 11, 2001. I was one of many in my family but a fire destroyed my house. My siblings and I survived but mom . . . was missing. After rescuing me and two sisters, she went back into the house and never returned.

It was a very long time ago, I hardly remember it at all. The firemen took me to a Veterinary Hospital where one of their mom's worked. I was fed with eyedroppers . . . and treated really nice. (Except for the shots)

When I was about 6 (weeks) I found a nice couple in the waiting room, figured the lady was a softie and ran up her leg to give her kisses. Since that time I've lived with them. I didn't realize they had other cats . . . but I've figured them out. They're old. They need exercise. And they don't bug me . . . much.

In my long life, I have learned many things. These things I will share with you. And then you will know these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home